Who are we?
Mark Dakin - Director
Mark has been working in recruitment for over 20 years with the last 12 years working for himself at MDA within the R&D Technology sector. He prides himself on providing a highly selective recruitment service to clients through listening and understanding the needs of his clients.
- Last 12 years developing long term relationships with clients working exclusively and as preferred supplier with SME's to large corporate clients. Successfully recruited at an engineering level through to senior director level.
- During a period between 2000/1 he helped recruit for a Telecommunications company setting up a Greenfield site in Huntingdon. Opened a satellite office for the short term to handle the process at a local level hiring an internal resourcer. Final head count 120 employees
- Spent over 10 years working for a local recruitment company Interaction Recruitment where he set up a Cambridge division to service Engineering and Industrial temporaries market.
- After successfully setting up the Cambridge division he spent time on Market research and the feasibility into opening a new office for the company in Huntingdon. The study was positive, he opened the office and within 2 years the office was the most profitable within the group.
- Having established the office as a stand alone business he moved into a troubleshooting role at the companies failing Milton Keynes office. He very quickly established a structure and helped in a Business Development role winning a major Key Account for Coca Cola.
Will Charter - Consultant
Will has been working in the IT industry for over 7 years having started his career as a Network Support Engineer for a leading military and defence telecommunications company before moving into the world of IT recruitment in 2006. Will's passion and enthusiasm for technology and people gives everyone that he deals with the confidence that he know what he is talking about and actually cares.
Starting out as a Specialist Media Consultant working with top clients such as Channel 4, SKY, BBC and Ogilvy, Will found himself recruiting for major projects such as BBC iPlayer, Channel 4OD and Tesco Compare. He then started focussing on the software lifecycle working with clients such as ARM and DisplayLink recruiting Software Engineers, Testers, Engineering Managers and Designers. Recently Will has been working closely with a large number of start-up and young companies, creating personal fee/payment structures that allow them to build their businesses around their funding.
Out of the office Will is a very keen rugby player and when not on the field he is more than likely to be found in a different country satisfying his urges to see the world one step at a time.